top of page

Revived and In State Junk 

Junk is available to process for a CA titled vehicle that has been wrecked, destroyed or damaged. A junk car is a totaled car is one where the cost of repairs would be more than the car is worth. A Junk Certificate is issued instead of an ownership certificate for a total loss salvage vehicle. We can help you transfer a Junk title( NOT obtain a Junk Title)  or revived a old title so the car can be driven. 

Vintage Truck
bottom of page