top of page

Permanent Fleet and Trailers  

Let us help you change the weight of your trailer or trucks and get it approved from the DMV. Any weight changes come with new stickers and registration cards all in 1 place.

How can I get a new Weight Sticker? 

Call us today to obtain your Weight sticker through the mail or visit our office. We also offer registration for New Permanent trailers as well. 


Your vehicle must display the appropriate weight decal and CVRA year sticker and the weight decal displayed must match the reported GVW or CGW weight shown on your registration card. The appropriate CVRA fees must be paid prior to operation of the vehicle at a higher weight.


For more Fleet service visit out DOT page 

Fleet of Trucks
bottom of page